Monday, August 24, 2009

A revelation blog

I've been racking my mind, trying to figure out what of relevance I could put on here. I don't want this to turn into another one of the blogs where all people do is talk about their day, no no no, I want this to be a revelation blog, if you will.

And then I realized that I'm starting back up at Augie in a few short weeks. With that, I can happily be reassured that I'm going to be mentally pushing myself to accepting new ideas, forming new theories, and of course becoming a more wholesome person in the process.

This seems as though it will have a ton of possibilities. Unfortunately many people will probably have already come across the ideas that I'll be confronted with, and so for you I ask you to bear with me. I'm still growing.

And with that I leave you. Whenever something that makes me sit back and go "Oh my" occurs, I'll script it in my Moleskein and possibly transfer into here later after having time to ferment it through the grey stuff in my skull.

Best-
Feege

No comments:

Post a Comment